Friday, April 16, 2010

My Reading is My Life



Reading is the cornerstone of knowledge and knowledge is the power of any developed country.
The habit of reading changed dramatically throughout the last century. Now reading is not just books and the new technology helps knowledge to be available everywhere anytime. But I have notice that the fact that knowledge is now easy to be searched using the internet have lead people to be more lazy not to read daily and sufficiently. Now lots of people around the word stopped reading books and so knowledge become more and more superficial and shallow. I looked around me, noticing family, friends, collogues and students and I realize that we need to give more care to what we read and we have to read more and more. I mean the organized reading which will help us having a powerful applicable knowledge. So I started to think of establishing a website about reading to involve the community around me.

Done By: Mahmood Al-Krasi

6 comments:

  1. Creative Commons legislator and serves the educational process and urges the student to read and follow all that is new.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the department of technology to support this project and developed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that this project fits school students to help them research and exploration of information, so as to create in them the spirit of research and exploration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful project and the students in the lower stages and urges them to interact.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is fine and intresting project, well done my freind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think reading is important for people of all ages.
    But now many people not reading.
    I think this project is important to recall the importance of reading
    Regards

    ReplyDelete